Me and My Life  

Posted by pamG

When people have lots of things to say, but don’t have the right words, they find ways.

So far, this is me and my life.

      My name is Pamella, and my nickname is Pam. I am currently a high-school student at Saint Louis University- Laboratory High School. There are two Pams in our class so, I use “PamG”. That is, to distinguish our names. Trust me, my blog is better…Just-kidding PamV!

     I have always lots of things on my mind but I seldom speak them all out, not wanting to encourage enemies or hurt loved ones. But when I do talk it out loud, I say it straight-forward. So if you do get hit by those menace-full words of mine, just say so and I’ll think about them. Other than that, I got this dagger stare that I could inflict upon anyone (except some people) so, don’t get me looking like that otherwise, both of us could suffer. 

    Writing, literature, computers and software are most of my favorite things. Other than those, I also enjoy music and movies. I don't have any specific and favorite music or movie because these could just go with the trend or with what I feel. And these are just fads. After some time, they would eventually fade away. Like almost everything around. Fashion. Movies. Love. Life and Death. Sadness. Happiness. Don’t call me emo, but look around!

    Adding to those things you now know about me, I’ll say this. DON’T YOU DARE THROW REUSABLE PAPERS! I know some people who do, even though they know how much our environment is troubled. (YOU know who YOU are!) I’m just saying that later on, if we continue to look around blindly, then sooner or later…YES, we would regret it. Regret comes after everything has been done, everything has been said, and anyone has been hurt. And yes, THAT anyone is everyone in our world, in this situation. If you think you’re too old to start acting, and then just do it. It’s something worthwhile… rather than to complain and grieve about your children and other people’s children who would suffer. And if you think you’re too young, just ask your mommies and daddies what I am blabbing about. But, think about the logic…if you ARE too young, why the hell are you using the internet? Still, ponder upon those facts…the facts that surround and affect us in every possible way that we don’t seem to see or even understand.

Let’s get back to our topic.
     First and foremost, I started this blog because of a requirement. Though this is a new thing for me, I enjoy it now. A blog is like an online journal. And I love writing-even if I’m not so successful. In my opinion, those are two formulas that could lead to the success of this blog.
When it comes to matters like these, we should also learn to enjoy what we're doing. Otherwise, what's the point of continuing and going through these things if we don't even find the reason and motivation of doing it. Here, I would write my views on anything and anyone. Not just any trivial matters though; it would be about something that strikes me. Anything and I mean anything. Especially since not all of us can keep up with this world’s development. Hey, I’m one of those geeky kids who are more concerned with how Mark Anthony and Cleopatra died, what the atomic weight of Phosphorus is and what were Euclid’s contributions. So, basically, I’m not up-to-date with these things. I’m not naïve of what’s happening, but I’m not also not all-that aware.

Seriously, I’m not just joking around…

A fruitful thought from personally, me:
Life, so far, is a current of waves pushing me away and towards the shore. Situations, in this life of mine, are ups and downs that are so unpredictable. But still, I live it. Why not?
It’s a life full of pains and pleasures, adrenaline and boredom, failure and success. And we'd never know where ours falls if we don't live it.



Creative Commons License
Me and My Life by PamG is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at www.watcomsngoes.blogspot.com.

This entry was posted on Saturday, September 18, 2010 at Saturday, September 18, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment